Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Some running until the ultra race this Sat.

Since Thursday's awesome run, I did a 19,5 km city/trail running last Saturday which went very well. I enjoyed every minute of it and I was so totally into my thoughts about anything possible. I was thinking about my life, how I like my job and about the ultra this Saturday. I love those running moments when I don't focus at the idea of pace, of speed, of running, of legs or feet hurting or feeling heavy. It was simply a magnificently good run. I hope to have this kind of running moment during the ultra this Saturday as well, then it should be an easy game to finish the race.

Went running for 4 km yesterday and did a very light running, in a total of 11 km, today. I'm saving up some energy for the ultra, so I won't run as much this week but I'm aiming to do some light running every day or so. Tomorrow, I got orienteering practice. This Thursday it's interval running again and this time it should be very interesting- we will run 70x20 (x2) and I'm not sure yet if it is 70m x 20 or if it is 70 x 20m. But anyways, it's really different than other Thursday intervalling runs. Let's see! It's, without a doubt, gonna be something different.

Keep on running, folks!

1 comment: