Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Snow, slushy weather, meetings, work, etc.

All that have in one way or another been trying to prevent me from running. But no, they didn't suceeed. I am more motivated than ever. Even starting an athletic club next week to start focusing at running more seriously.


It's even better when my boyfriend also has decided to join me at the athletic club. I have finally registered for the Midnight Sun Marathon this June and my boyfriend registered himself for the halfmarathon since he has never run a marathon before.

I know I have been bad at updating this blog, but just like the title says- its been a lot of meetings, lots of work and I have been fully occupied other than running, so I've prefered to go running instead of blogging about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment