Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

My running training so far.

My training this week is the week with the most amount of training this year- that is to say, so far. Had a great running week, by the way. I variate between morning runs and runs after work. Also, yesterday I went running for 17 km with my athletic club, but also running 2 km as a warm-up prior to the long distance pass. After the 17 km, I cooled down with 2 km running back home. A great morning, as the sky was blue and the sun shined brightly.

This morning, I and my boyfriend went to the swimming hall to go swimming for one hour. I felt so great afterwards. I want to try swimming in a regular basis, for example once a week from now on. I think swimming is a great complement to running, to avoid injuries by running too much. Also, alternate sports/physical exercises as a complement to running tend to give better results.

1 comment:

  1. I have bad knees, so whenever I can't run (or just feel the injury coming) I try swimming, or spin class:)

    ReplyDelete