Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

3rd week of the Nike challenge.

Like I told you earlier, I came fourth in the first week of the Nike Challenge. Yesterday night, the 2nd week of Nike challenge came to an end. The results? I took the lead at 9.40 p.m. by 18 km. Shortly after, I saw another guy passing me with five kilometers and placing himself first. I went out running again, for 13 km. Came back and uploaded the distance from my Nike+ clock. It was 11.10 p.m. then. However, about five minutes after, I saw the same guy passing me by 3 km. By that time, I was too tired to go out for a run again. Surfed into the Run Unleashed group at Facebook and congratulated the guy who "stole" my first place.

This morning, I checked and noticed that there was another guy who beat us both! So the final results made me third overall in the 2nd week. Sucks. But at least, I was in the top five and I'll get another Nike t-shirt. Now the 3rd week begins and I swear, I'll fight harder this week. Next Tuesday will be an exciting night. Now I'm aiming to win the 3rd week and to win the entire challenge in total (which ends by the night of September 23rd). I'm in the 3rd place overall after 15 days. It is gonna be a tough competition, as I am running against a few other competitive guys who will do anything they can to win. However, I want to be the first girl who wins the weekly challenge! The previous 2 challenges were won by guys.

Cheer on me!

2 comments: