Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's been a crazy month

Even if it is only 8 days into September, it has already been a crazy month for me. I joined a Nike+ challenge beginning on September 1st and ending on September 24th. The top five runners with most running kilometers can win prizes each week. Yesterday, the first week ended and I came fourth. Today, a new week begins and I'll do whatever it takes to win this week. It's crazy, because I also got a half marathon race this Sunday. I should rest and run less until then, but I won't. I'll run like the devil chases me. After September 24th, I deserve a few days of rest (well, I say few days but I doubt I'll rest more than one day).

I beat my old record of most running kilometers in a single week during the first week of this challenge. My previous record was 70 km in a week, now I've run 135 km in a week. Most running kilometers a month is usually 230 kilometers. Now, I think I can make it 400.

No comments:

Post a Comment